Thursday, February 2, 2012

BootCamp Classes......Wednesday and Saturdays


So last night I did bootcamp class for the very first time ever!  I love cardio classes so I can't believe I never had the guts to do it before.  Probably because of the scary name!  Well I am not scared anymore, in fact I think I am in love with this class!  Adding strength training in a class with cardio is awesome!  My favorite to do in the gym is strength training, but I know a lot of people stay away from it.  Well this is a easy and FUN way of putting it in to your workout.  Get in here and try it out.....you will love our Bootcamp instructor AMY!  Bootcamp is now at Legacy Fitness WED at 6pm and SAT at 10:30am! Remember ALL classes are FREE with your membership!

Have any questions about Bootcamp, other classes, or just the gym? 
Contact Amanda @ 937-340-6311
Email: amanda.legacyfit@gmail.com


Words from Amy:

"It's a combination of cardio and strength. We start with a warm up and always end with cool-down stretching (most everyone's favorite!). The class alternates between short cardio segments and resistance exercises to tone your upper and lower body. Sometimes we work one muscle group at a time, sometimes it's multiple groups. There will be exercises to improve your balance and strengthen your core (abs!). A typical bootcamp class will burn between 400 and 600 calories, and you'll never be doing the same thing for a long period of time."
Check her out at www.fitneszbusinesz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment