Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet SALLY.....one of our Personal Trainers!



A little something from Sally:

Legacy Fitness is offering a FREE 25 minute Health/Fitness Screening Assessment to all MEMBERS. This will allow you to have a one-on-one with a Professional Fitness Trainer to review your FITNESS interest, goals and objectives. During this session, we are helping our clients understand how to use the equipment in a safe manner and helping them to avoid injuries while working out.

Are you interested in moving forward with a Professional Trainer at Legacy Fitness? If so, it can be discussed during the 25 minute Health/Fitness Screening session. The Professional Fitness Trainer will design, implement and monitor your Personal Fitness Training Program. We are here for you and we want to help you reach your fitness goal. You can do it!!!

We currently have a special running for Personal Training, so feel free and stop at the FRONT DESK, STOP a Sales Person or a Personal Trainer and ask questions.

My name is Sally Hernandez, Personal Fitness Trainer at the Legacy Fitness. I am glad to be a part of a Fitness TEAM that is serving in the Enon Community. We are all here to help our members continue on a path of staying healthy and starving to be successful. I just moved here from San Antonio due to the Air Force. Let me tell you; it’s been a great experience, I’ve met so many nice people and I feel like I never left my hometown. I received my undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology. I’m thrilled to be putting my knowledge and experience to use in the Enon Community. –The Legacy Staff has given me a new name: San Antonio, so feel free and call me Sally or San Antonio. I am here to serve all members, so don’t hesitate to ask for help. My favorite quote: Live, Laugh, Love!!



Want to meet Sally in person? 
Contact Amanda @ 340-6311 or any of our other Fitness Advisors just tell them AMANDA sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment